Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Science Students

Yes. I am a science student. I am currently pursuing my degree in Science, in UiTM Sabah. Specifically, I'm taking Biology as my major course. Yes, BIOLOGY. The course that I'm taking has got nothing to do with medics or pharmacy. Too bad, because most people keep on questioning or even assuming "Oh, you ambik Biology, jadi doktor lah nanti?" I would respond by laughing hysterically and say "No, in the future, I will probably be working in a laboratory doing some research." And don't get me started on what type of research that I am going to get myself involved in. I have no clue at all. *sobs* How I wish it was that easy.

For the last four months, during my first semester, I had been cramming my head with too much reading and memorizing up to the point where I just felt like mixing all the notes with a bowl of hot boiling water and drink the soup so that I could get the information stuck in my brain forever. If it was that easy.

Unfortunately, it was not that easy. At first. Luckily I have gotten my mojo back. InsyaAllah, I hope that I will pass this first semester with flying colours.

Quite an intro to give you a head start that I am pursuing my studies in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. All these whiles, I had thought that I was going to somewhere other than Sabah. I had always imagined that I would be in Shah Alam, taking the course of Food Technology and living my life there. But, Allah knows what's best for me.

I was reluctant to accept the offer, given that I only had an almost two days to prepare for everything, I almost gave up. It was too soon. Too sudden. It was very chaotic. Really. However, Alhamdulillah, I managed to pull everything off.

I will be taking this course for two years and a half, which is equivalent to five semesters altogether. Now that I had just finished my first semester, I still got four to go. I must say, despite all the unnecessary dramas that I have been through during the first semester, I kinda like it there. And who knows that I will find my Mr. Right there, no? Just kidding, But no seriously. The perks of being a forever alone *snaps fingers*

Hokay I think that's enough.

Yours truly and Hetty.

No comments: